Is this guy interested?

So I'm going into my freshman year of high school and I've always been friends with the upperclassmen and a few weeks ago one guy who's going into his junior year started texting me. We talked for one night then stopped and then the next week talked for like three days and now we're still talking. He seems like he's flirting (i.e. he was like "wanna fight?" like kidding) and then I was looking through his Facebook pictures and there was one with him and another girl I know and they had their arms around each other. I asked him if they had a thing right now and he said yeah? But he has no problem texting me all the time. And we both text first equally

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be interested in you at this point, but you don't know where his current relationship is at or going so it's best to stay away. You might try to find out how serious his current relationship is. Nothing is going to work until he is TRULY out of it.

• We still talk and he says how I'm the coolest girl he knows so I think he's out of it and into me. I'm almost 100% sure. Thanks for the help!

What Guys Said 1

• Isn't 30-35 a bit old to be going into freshman year at hs?

What Girls Said 3

• he is in my opinion

• yes he is,

• i think he is