Am I reading into this too much?

So there is this guy from my work and we have been talking a bit lately at work and texting and Facebook and I'm starting to like him. Down side is he already has a girlfriend :( x 1000. But he sends me messages saying stuff like; 'love talking to you', 'you should come hang at mine' and if I did something like go to the movies he says ' wish I went with you' and after we finish messaging late at night he always say 'night xo'. He also winks at me a lot at work. Am I reading into this too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I think he likes you, but at the same time his is playing with your head. He is bored in his relationship and you are kind of a side chick. . What you should do is not get too attracted to this guy. He is cheating on his girlfriend and if you don't support cheating you shouldn't talk so much to him before he decide to break up with his girlfriend. Ask him, if he is willing to break up with his girlfriend over you, if not than he is just playing games.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• no that's unnapropriate

• no you arent. he seems interested.

• no, you arent