Is it disrespectful for a guy to do this?

He said that he was done with her but this morning she calls like usually and most of the time he calls her back. He was speaking to her like it was going to turn over to a conversation. He refuse to let me speak to her nor text her. When she text he read the messages and respond. He also been over her house and was seeing kissing her and hugging her. He didn't mention me over the phone at all. He alway say bad things about her but it always turn into a lie later about who she was to him. He said he been telling her for two years to leave him alone and that she's crazy and that he don't want her. He refuse to block her number nor add her to the reject calling list. I'm doing everything I can to make this work I even tried talking to him. We been living together for 8 months now and I think this is lust. On Facebook I am the only one repping our relationship. He refuse to put any picture on his page of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, is he actually supposed to be with you, as in you are both BF/GF status, or are you just kind of stalking this guys life and judging his interactions with another woman?

I think it depends, because rude people are treated rudely (consider adages like "respect must be earned"), especially if there is so much "history" involved. I'm not talking about moral jurisprudence here, where everyone is basically wrong for everything and you have foul balls on both sides of the line. There are two sides to every story, and they could both be a pair of liars as far as you know.

What Guys Said 4

• 8 months? Live together and are "together"? Of course its disrespectful, geez you gotta fix this situation which probably means get out. Usually when a girl is 'crazy' its because a disrespectful immature guy is driving her crazy... and vice versa.. same for girls that do it to guys

• It's quite disrespectful.

• Hell yes that is so disrespectful

• Very disrespectful of you. It sounds like it's already too broken and you need to get out

What Girls Said 5

• If you guys are together (& on the same page regarding exclusivity), then yes, he is being disrespectful. He's lying, sneaking around, hiding you and intentionally preventing contact between you and his (supposed) ex (probably because he's worried about what you/she would find out if you were to talk to each other).

Don't know why you're living with this guy, but if he's the only one doing these things, you should find someone else who treats you equally (as in, someone who would do the same things for you, as you would for them, which is clearly NOT the case here).

• Extremely disrespectful...pretty much cheating...no point in trying to make this work when he isn't willing to do the same...move on and find someone worth the effort

• yes, it obviously is

• he told me he been trying to get her to leave him alone for 2 years

• well yeah he shouldn't be doing that.

• obviously it is