GUYS: If you're interested in a girl would you NOT contact her?

There's a guy that I'm pretty sure is interested in me. Recently we exchanged numbers (he gave me his) so that I can share some information with him. I did, he answered right back and he kept the conversation going for a little and ended it with saying he get in touch with me later but he never did. Then I initiated the conversation the next day and we texted each other for about an hour and it ended with me having to text him the following day (his request). I did and again we chatted and he told me he try to get in touch later but never did.

So now I'm confused because he flirted in the messages and acted in a way that would really make me believe he's interested but he never gets back to me. Now I do know that he's a VERY busy person, and he does have a long day but I'm still confused because I feel like I'm getting mixed signals. He answered me right back when I texted him but he won't initiate it. I just want to know if I'm wasting time thinking that he's interested if he isn't.

Most Helpful Guy

• some guys just are that way ...

if you want them to change, it's all about subtility ... just be as subtile as a russian T-72 and tell him right away that you would really like if he would make the next call or you'll have to rip his balls off ... :)

feel free to find some nicer words but those would do quite well ...

ok, joke aside:

tell him just the same thing you posted here, and ask him about it ... sometimes it is that easy ...

• Haha. Thanks. I just don't want to be presumptuous and thinking that I need to be more forward when he's really just being nice. I would text him myself but if he's not interested then I'll feel like I'm being a pest.

• tell him just that ...

What Guys Said 1

• I would contact her.

• Thanks. I figured that if he really was going to get in touch then he would regardless of how busy he gets. I mean seriously how much time will a simple text message take? Why say you would and not unless you never wanted to actually do it in the first place, right?

What Girls Said 3

• becasue the girl might not be sure of what he wants with her.

• it depends on the guy

• well they might be afraid you won't want to have a relationship or something