Guys would you ever a date a religious girl?

I'm a religious girl and I'm finding it hard to date. I don't get why some people make a huge problem about it. It's not like I'm constantly sharing my beliefs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got no problem dating religious girls, nor have any problems of intending to marry one. If her religion requires me to sacrifice a cat once a week, id do it to prove my loyalty.

The main problem is the rule of making a guy wait for sex. This is a no no no 1000x

What Guys Said 7

• Many will not for a few reassons: 1) they are concerned about how zealous you might be; 2) some don't want a girl who might try to "rope" them into a religion; 3) others may be concerned about your attitude toward dating and sex; and 4) guys might fear that religion is your main thing to the point where it's your only/main interest. There are other reasons along the same lines.

• Yep. I'm active in my faith as well, so it would make things even better.

• Yes definitely, I'm atheist but as long as the girl doesn't try to convert me or bring me into her religious stuff like church and what not.

• I would date a religious person. I will not date a Scientologist. Are you a Scientologist? That could be the problem.

• I would, as long as we keep religion out of the table

• Absolutely I would as long as it wasn't over the top.

• No, I wouldn't. I'm non-religious.

Surely a guy of the same religion would be willing to date you.

If you're serious about your religion, why would you want to date a guy of no religion or of a different religion?

What Girls Said 5

• I think that religion is a huge issue and a relationship between someone who is and isn't won't work out too well. It will cause a lot of conflict in the upbringing of the child.

Also, what will he do when you're doing your religious stuff?

I know a lot of religious people and they have some very different beliefs and even when they think they're not trying to force them on us it sometimes feels that way...

• oh common,if stephen hawking,the most atheisty-atheist alive could marry a religious girl,so can others.

• having a religion doesn't have to be a deal breaker

• yes, as long as she doesn't shove her beliefs down a guys throat

• im religious and I don't find it hard