If/when to text her again?

I was chatting with a girl I met on eharmony who I seemed to have a lot in common with. We were going back and forth and she requested we skip to the final stage of communication so we could email each other on their site, she sent me a message. I responded and she never replied. Sent her a second message like a week later no response. Two days ago she sent me a message (almost a month since our last message) and it said "Hey I am rarely on here. If you would like to talk more you can text me (her phone #)."

Today at about 2 I texted her "Hey this is (my name) from eharmony, how is it going?" Almost 9 hours later now and she hasn't responded.

Should I just give up on her? I am not sure why should would give me her number and then not respond, but I also don't get why should would go a month without messaging me online either. Or am I over-analyzing things and 9 hours really isn't that long to not respond to a text? Should I send her another text tomorrow if I don't hear back or just take it as a sign that maybe she isn't really interested in talking to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• well just let more time pass and then if she doesn't reply I don't think you should try again.

• She texted me back over 24 hours later and said she was sorry her phone died and she lost her charger. Have a date with her tomorrow

• yayyyyy!

What Girls Said 2

• text her when you want to

• text her after some time has happened

• What is "some time"?

It has been 10 hours now. Should I wait like 24 hours? 2 days?

What Guys Said 2

• Give her 24 hours to respond to your text, if she doesn't move on she not interested and don't text her again. I would have just called her, it's more personal and shows confidence. If she didn't answer and I left a message. Then I would give her about 2 hours to call back before I moved on.

Good luck!

• You shouldn't give up on her.