Guy I'm dating keeps liking this one girl's Facebook photos. Is that weird?

We've been dating about a month. I am 21 and he is 24. He has never liked any of my pictures on Facebook, and generally he never 'likes' anyone's photos of themselves. The only exception is this ONE girl. Pretty much everyday she posts a new photo of herself and he 'likes' it. If they were friends, I think I'd find it less weird, but he says he doesn't even know her. Yet he 'likes' every picture she posts and no one else's. And since he never likes anyone else's or even mine, it makes me feel weird about it, especially knowing she is much more attractive than I am. Is this something I should confront him about?

Most Helpful Guy

• So... A guy can't like a Facebook photo without drawing this kind of interest? Haha. But really, the girl might be an ex or a friend that he's had for a long period of time and doesn't want to admit that to you in fear that you'll view him differently. For now I would leave well enough alone, he just liking photos, not like he is hooking up with her on the side or anything.

Bottom line? Just let him like the pictures, there is a reason why he is doing it and he's just not ready to let you know why yet.

• I guess... But to clarify, I know 100% that she isn't an ex or an old friend. We were friends before we started dating, and he has been incredibly honest about the girls he has dated, hooked up with, etc. He literally went through his Facebook and pointed them out. I didn't even ask; he was just telling me about his relationship history, etc. And as far as this girl, I know they are just random Facebook friends whom he has never met, and the ONLY person on Facebook whose pictures he likes. Ever.

What Guys Said 1

• That's not rite. he should not be doing that

What Girls Said 3

• yes it is

• no its not.

• i think it could be