Flirting so hard, is it real?

I work with this really nice girl and we talk all time when its just me and her there. Anyway we texted all the time once I got her number and eventually I told her I like her. Like an attraction other than friends. She returned the same to me but ever since then we Haven't texted as much and she just randomly stops texting me. Lately she has been REALLY busy and stressed but could this attribute to that? Also after I told her I like her our friend hugs got closer and slightly longer! What I am asking is, can a girl have a crush on you and not text, even though she texts all the time. Need major help.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's definitely into you. We're girls, we're not perfect. She may see your text but forgot to respond ( I often do this) or maybe she doesn't know how to respond. Since you're the guy, we're always expecting you to text us first and ask us out. So be flirty and make sure she knows you're still interested. Send her good morning and goodnight texts even if you don't talk to her all day. Girls love knowing that you're thinking about them. And now that it's in the open that you both have feelings for each other, it could get awkward if you don't try to take things to the next level. Try talking to her in person more. Being stressed and busy definitely does affect relationships and how much you talk to a person. Give her time to get things in order, but make sure you keep talking, you don't want to miss out. When the times right, ask her to hang out. Do it in person and then you can tell by her facial expressions how she really feels about it. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like she's getting bored waiting for you to make the next move. Are you going to ask her out on a date any time soon?

• We have a date planned to spend a day at the lake. So I would say so. But why would she stop texting randomly, and not text as often?

• You said you had a date planned. Text her to confirm if its still on.

• I have confirmed it before. We were texting yesterday and she just stopped. Should I wait for her to reply or text her.first.

• hmm still fresh give some more time as hard and anxious as it is you never know maybe she REALLY IS BUSY - personally I'm MEGA forgetful and sometimes I forget and don't text back to my friend till 3 months later AHAHAHAH IM TERRIBLE! but yea if she likes you then she will do something for sure just be patient...cause she does sound interested

maybe you can try and text her to see what she says and as you guys talk slowly get to know more abou her love life like if there's anyone she's interested or etc

• I think it was really really flirty

• yeah she likes you.

• i don't htink flirtinf is hard, she is into you

• Meant to mean she was flirting hard lol

What Guys Said 0