Should I be mad? or should I not worry?

so I dated a guy for about 2 years but we were always on and off but just on February we broke up and then like in March he got with a girl he seemed to move on pretty fast (rebound relationship pretty much) but they eventually did last long they broke up in within 2 weeks so anwways he still texted me and bleh bleh telling me he missed me what so ever so we still texted and just this past Sunday we went out on a date out to the movies everthing was cool ...so today I texted him asking if I could tweet him something and he texted me back saying what's so important that you wanna tweet me something but you can't tell me..and I kinda got pissed cuhz like I he made seem like he didn't want anyone to know that he got back with his ex you know...so he ended up telling me he doesn't wanna put up in any of his social sites that he's tkn unless we last...idk should I be mad ?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would feel bad

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I'd be offended. He's basically leaving all his options open and playing the field...unless of course it works between the two of you...

What Girls Said 2

• i would be mad

• yeahhh.