I feel like he's just messing around

Okay so there's this guy that I really like:) he's very sweet and one of the funniest people I've ever met but I feel like he's just messing around with me , we had went out before and he broke up with me because he was confused about his feelings he always says sorry and that he regrets it but damn , and also I was talking to him about the first day we met and how he couldn't stop thinking about me and how much he really liked me a lot . he said he was like obsessed , but he also says he regrets not kissing me ? is that weird and we yesterday we were flirting around about how I should come over and we should cuddle and watch scary movies and drink hot chocolate together , he's really sweet but is this a game ?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think so.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think he's unsure of his feelings but he likes you

• i don't think he is

• He seems sincere, I think you should take another test drive.. lol But if he tries something when you go hangout with him, then he might have just wanted to get in your pants..