He says I’m like a siren, ever had an ex like that?

Every guy i’ve ever dated has compaired me to a siren, ya know the mythical creatures in greek mythogly? I’m not sure why or how I don’t feel like i’m that attractive, but every guy i’ve dated has said this. They say it’s like I keep calling them back to me, no matter what I do or say they always come back. They can’t explain it completely other than it’s like i’m calling them back , even If I delete their number and have no contact with them what so ever. Ever had an ex like that? and what did you think of it? how did it end for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're likely beautiful, fun and flirtatious, but when it comes to men and their emotions, you're too sensitive and vague for fear of hurting their feelings and they don't get the message, so they keep coming back again and again. You're the kind of girl men want to be with, not just screw around with.

• I knew a girl like that once. I actually have thought of her as a "siren" as well. I wish I could see her again :(

What Guys Said 1

• Ever see the show Snapped? Nuff said nuff said

• I definitely don't kill people , I throw up at the mear sight of blood. But I do have a rep for breaking a lot of hearts lol

• As do I girlie as do I :)

What Girls Said 5

• Hahaha I totally read your subject line and thought of a fire truck then felt so duhhhh reading the description part. ROFL!

Umm I would take that as a compliment I think(: I haven't had someone like that in my life. Whether you view yourself as attractive or not there is obviously something very appealing about you to others.

• LOL I knew someone had to think that for a sec. Thanks. Yea I guess their is something appealing to others about me, I don't know what it is tho, I sure would like to know lol.

• Then just ask someone next time they start talking about you(:

• Sirens also killed people for the joy of it :o so maybe they're calling you a man killer?

But the coming back thing is really something since all of them said it

I've been compared to a nymph and an angel...the first always made me tingly because I knew he really felt I was this beautiful free woman :) and I love Greek mythology and always thought the different nymphs were so beautiful and wonderful

• I love greek mythology too lol I don't know why just so intresting. I’ve been compaired to a nymph too in the past , Imma just take it as a comiliment lol

• I know it's the best. As a little kid I would check out the same mythology book over and over haha

and girls who are into mythology are just awesome, that's the only conclusion I can come to :3 haha

• dont they sing to attract guys and then kill them? and than men can resiste them. maybe that why

• I don't think it really is because of the attractive part

• i don't knot what that means