Ladies, gentleman, what is your ideal of a real date?

maybe I'm maturing too fast for my own good. when people ask to take me out, they ask me out to eat, movies. I reject their request. the reason for the rejection is that I don't wanna go to normal places, I would like a date from the heart, and not where you taken your last dates to. I may sound picky but I would like different in my life, or a date where I can remember that nobody else has done the normal.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ideal real date would be going to a museum and telling each other what the paintings make us feel, then going to all these different restaurants and trying the best thing in them, then going somewhere to sit on the hood of the car and watch the stars and kiss

• omfgggg! THANK YOU GIRL! AT LEAST SOME DAMN BODY HAS A DAMN BRAIN LEFT! GO THANK YOUR PARENTS FOR ME!

• hahhaha :)

• you people coming up with some great ideas

What Guys Said 3

• It would probably have to start off with me showing up to her tower, where an evil witch has kept her for 18 years, get off my unicorn Pegasus stallion, and exclaim, "my fair lady, throw down your hair!" After she throws down what seems to be about half a mile of perfectly conditioned and Japanese straitened platinum blond hair, I help her make her way from the top of her tower onto my unicorn Pegasus.

From there, we could travel to the most amazing places in the world, like Paris, Italy, and the moon. Then, we would go sampling the one thing we liked on the menu of only the best 5 star restaurants in Paris, Milan, and New York City. Then, we would make our way down to the Metropolitan Museum of Art where we would spend the whole day intellectually masturbating each others' ego.

After that magical experience, we would make our way down Fifth Avenue, Park Avenue, and Madison Avenue to go on a wild shopping spree, just like in the movies. We would strap on my unicorn Pegasus to a horse cart to carry all our bags as we made our way around Central Park, gazing into the stars and kissing.

By that time, we would both be so deeply connected, enchanted, and turned-on, that we would order unicorn Pegasus to take us to Paddles, a 5,000 square foot S&M dungeon in NYC. While there, I would share the magical and romantic experience of introducing her to a vibrating diamond dildo, using lube containing a just the right balance between diamond dust and platinum dust.

While there, elves, dwarfs, dragons, and all other male creatures would take their turn gang-banging our magical female princess protagonist until she snapped out of her narcissistic ego-centric delusions of grandeur and "I'm too good for doing things just like normal people or the rest of society does things."

Then, I'd call a taxi to take her back to her witch mother's house where she can rant online about how horrible men are, why it's not fair that she lives in the real world instead of some fantasy like she sees in movies and reads about in her female centered media, and then dress up like an amateur prostitute, go to some bar or club, and end up meeting a actual male human being.

While at Paddles, I'd meet a normal girl who isn't into any hardcore S&M stuff, loves getting it deep from the doggy position, has big t*ts, a nice body, and is just looking for a financially stable and secure man to spend her life with and have sex with.

At some point, I'm sure our fairy tale magical princess and I would meet again. The only difference will be that I'll actually be happy with the woman I've actually found and ended up with, and she'll be pretending to be happy with the guy she's compromised and settled with because she hopes to one day change him into the man she really wants to be with.

THE END ; )

• heres another guy with a smart brain! that was a great story! and you mentioned a great point also! go and find a woman to go different places with and dump the girls who think she's too good to not make you happy! excellent story dude! hey my auntie and her husband met at a bar and they are still married till this day. that is a great place to meet a person anyway. a much matured society

• Honestly, talking hours on end in the inside of my car. It meant a lot to me.

Don't knock it until you've tried it with someone you're really crazy about knowing. Although to be fair, a sporting event came first :) So umm, yeah, maybe doing dinner before moving to the heart is a good idea. Just in case he manages to completely blow a light and superficial encounter, or otherwise red flag it, you want have to get nailed for something larger than a bad supper.

• One of the best dates I ever had was when the bus we were catching broke down, and we had to wait two hours for a replacement. It gave a great opportunity to talk and find out more about each other. Of course, this could have really backfired if we hadn't got on quite so well! The relationship afterward lasted quite a while, but eventually broke down for other reasons.

I recently went on a date for lunch and the cinema. It went well, but just wish could have talked for longer. Perhaps why it's not my favorite date idea.

If I had a choice, then go work a walk in the forest near here and have something to eat at a local tea rooms. Something such as bowling, visiting a museum or aquarium could be quite interesting. But all depends on the personality of the person you're dating.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a lover of nature so anything from sailing to climbing mountains would please me. With food picnic of course! Or going to the fair ha ha I feel youthful. Anything to do with adventure for me :D

• THANK YOU ANOTHER SMART PERSON! GO THANK YOUR PARENTS FOR ME

• i would love getting into the car and going to the beach, build sand castles together and then mashing them, eating lollipops and taking pictures

• going for a stroll then having an ice cream or a milkshake, then going to the park or the movies.