Assuming both of you haven't found that "someone" yet, would you want to date and/or marry your boyfriend from high school (If you are straight, I'm referring to a boyfriend of the opposite sex). Why or Why not? And If you do want to date/marry them, do you already like them (romantically) in the first place?
- Yes, I would and I already like them.15% (6)39% (9)23% (15)Vote
- Yes, I would but I don't like them right now.7% (3)0% (0)5% (3)Vote
- Maybe/Depends51% (21)17% (4)39% (25)Vote
- No, I would not and I like them right now.5% (2)4% (1)5% (3)Vote
- No, I would not and I don't like them.22% (9)40% (9)28% (18)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
When I was 18, my best guy friend and I made a pact that if we were still single at 25, we'd get married. I didn't like him like that at the time because he was immature, but I figured he'd grow up by then. Other than that, I definitely saw him as someone I could be happy with.3