What should I do opinions please?

I am 17 and my boyfriend is 16.

We have been dating for 3 months I think, and well he hasn't been around all summer and we have to communicate by text which sucks oh my god it sucks so bad I hate texting...

Anyway, he acts distant and what not, and then he comes back. Which I really don't mind anymore, its fine with me. I can also sense when he is tired.

We don't really act affectionate anymore though, and I wonder if its because its over text or what not. He used to be really sweet and stuff over text, and while we talk now its not even a good night its just "night"

I tried seeing if it was me... but he still isn't really changing, I don't know if its just normal or what.

At first I thought he was losing interest in me...but he still texts me and all so I guess not.

I tried being nice and apologizing today to him for passing out the past couple nights cause I was tired and I didn't mean to leave him hanging just to show I'm considerate and not totally oblivious, it just sorta got blew off thoug

He doesn't say I love you anymore either, and he was the one who started saying it in the first place and crap.

I dunno...I don't mind not talking to him but its annoying when he texts me but then doesn't have much to say. maybe he changed over the summer I have no clue.

I haven't been very affectionate back, because I don't want to seem clingy and I'm not sure what to do.

We are sorta friends but also in a relationship, its our first relationship. I'm not insecure I can live with or without them, and I really don't need them constantly or to talk about them constantly or whatever.

I also accept no fellow to be perfect or a prince charming at all, I see us as humans with emotions that need to be fulfilled on both sides.

I'm just stuck right now, and can't tell if he's still interested or not, and just really busy and tired. I also want to tell him I miss him and ask when he'll be back but I don't want to sound clingy

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should talk to him or do something to ignite the spark again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should be honest with him, and let him know how you are feeling. and instead of feeling like if you are saying certain things you are being clingy, just tell yourself- you are just being real. and communication & honesty is so super important is a good stable relationship. Don't hold back because those who mind won't matter, and those who matter won't mind. If he truly cares for you you'll feel it when you are expressing yourself to him. Best wishes!

• try to not force things

• just try to be nicer and playful and how you were in the beginning to him