How many dates have you gone on from okcupid? And how many people have rated you highly on the site?

I'm just curious to hear some experiences from the site.How many people have rated you highly and how many dates have you been on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had used it for a year before I met my fiancee. On average, I had received about five or six messages regularly on a weekly basis. I don't believe I ever noticed a rating system back then so I can't comment on that however, before I took my profile offline, I had dated one gentleman but it didn't go beyond two dates. He put his feelings out for me extremely quickly and took pictures of me when I wasn't looking, which jacked up the creepy factor. Shortly after removing my profile, I met my fiancee on accident over game chat on xbox.

What Guys Said 4

• just with 2 girls, only one date for each of them, never made it past the first date with them unfortuneately, don't know why

• 0 dates

rated highly? I have no clue. how would I even check that

• If you are rated highly,you receive an email about it...OR...yo can check it out on your page under "quickmatch". It will tell you how many people rated you highly.

• Two but I don't pay so I can't see who or if its even real

• It REAL that you were rated by two users,but since you don't pay for the site,you won't know who they are until you do.

• SIgned up, terrible site, went back to POF which is slightly less terrible.

• 5 different people. Three for one date each and the other two for three dates each. Nice girls, just didn't work out.

What Girls Said 4

• 0 dates

• i don't use OK cupid

• I got 89 people rating me highly. But I've been on it for like 4 months, I got a lot of ratings in the beginning and fewer in the following times. I live in smll town I guess, you quickly see everyone in your area.

I've been out with 2 guys. One of them I only saw once, the other one I saw about 5 times, but it didn't work out with any of them. They were both decent guys though.I think overall it's a good site relly, haven't found something better for free yet

• no dates