What does he want from me?

We are just ment to be friends with benefits and now I feel like his changes the goal post. I met up with a friend whom I've not seen for a while. I didn't tell him and he came over to me and asked how my dates was? When I asked him about what date he mentioned my friend and said we're not dating you don't have to tell me. I turned around and told him its no biggie and there's nothing to tell.

Then a few days before that he asked me if I'd told any of my friends and I said no! I don't see the point of it as we are hooking up and not dating. I don't understand why his questioning me so much? What does he want. We just hooking up and that's how I see it.

Most Helpful Girl

• he is into you more than hooking up

• His not playing some sort of mind games? He never wanted a relationship.

• Question AskerA minute agoWhen men want a relationship don't they say? He keeps saying to me his happy the way he is. I very confused by it all. I need some advice. I'm sticking to the friends with benefits arrangement. I never ask him personal questions about who he meets. The only thing I said was I didn't wanna catch anything if he was sleeping about. If he felt the need to do that then he can but I don't wish to be a part of it.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess he likes you and wants to know you more

• Why can't men be straightforward and just say it to my face instead of playing games? What's he got to lose?

• He could be falling for you, better look out.

• When men want a relationship don't they say? He keeps saying to me his happy the way he is. I very confused by it all. I need some advice. I'm sticking to the friends with benefits arrangement. I never ask him personal questions about who he meets. The only thing I said was I didn't wanna catch anything if he was sleeping about. If he felt the need to do that then he can but I don't wish to be a part of it.

What Girls Said 2

• i think its more serious than a FWB

• Would he say? I'm new to this. I'm not very got with emotions

• maybe he is just curious

• That's what I first thought when he did it the first time. But he keeps doing all the time. For example if I go out, did I pull, have I slept with anyone else ( he told me it wouldn't bother him if I did) if I'm not feeling like hooking up don't you want me no more? He seemed a little hurt I didn't tell him as he told one of my friends. I'm just sticking to the fwb. I don't feel the need to tell him anything as we aren't dating but he seems to say one thing and act another way.