Why would a guy disappear after I text him first?

A guy that I went on two dates with that wants a relationship disappeared after I finally took the initiative to text him first. after a week of not talking after that he likes my post on Facebook, but still no text or call from him. He use to contact me all of the time. Why would he like my photo then after I'm moving on. Is he playing me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, he could just be floating around. I wouldn't take him too seriously. I'm positive he'd pick up his phone and actually have a conversation with you if he was really interested. He might have liked your photo just to sorta keep you on your toes and to make you think he's still somewhat interested. So basically, he wants to keep his options open and by liking a photo he thinks he's still keeping you *there* in a metaphoric sense. Screw this guy and get someone else.

• yeah he's just a player, oh well. I won't be treated that way. but thanks for the advice!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• He probably didn't feel a connection, but doesn't want you to "hate" him

• I don't think so. Why be with someone who really doesn't want to be with you for real?

• thanks for the advice!

• he's playing games.Don't take him too seriously, he is not that into you.

• thanks! at least I know the truth

• maybe he doesn't like you anymore

• hes not interested anymore.

• thankss for the advice!

• I don't know, that's a little weird. How often do you text him? He might just want to take things slow...

Lay off the texting him first and I wouldn't wait around for him to text me. Right now at this point, he is showing you that getting to know you isn't his one of his priorities at this point and time. Talk to other guys.

• we use to text all the time, now we don't at all. And I'm not gonna contact him at all. I'm going to cut off all contact for now. Thanks for the advice!