Guy ALREADY wants to be my boyfriend, what's happening?

I met a great guy about three weeks ago, we went on a date and agreed to meet up again last week. Before he asked me out, he said he felt positive about us being a great couple.. I didn't know if I should trust his judgement and first told him that I wasn't ready for a relationship. So he said he'd wait for me. I decided to give it a try and our last date was great. We went to the park and I met his parents after that, then we cuddled on the sofa while watching a movie..

But then he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend.

How can he be so sure about this? He doesn't know me well after this second date, maybe things won't work out? I'm scared that he'll lose the interest he has in me just as easily as it came. I told him I'd think about a relationship.

I'm 20, he's 18

I don't know yet, I think I'll wait a bit longer. Would that make him lose interest, do you think? Because I'm not rejecting him, I just want to get to know him better before I decide that I want to be with him and stuff. It would be my first relationship, I've always had cold feet a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you enter into a relationship you have to take that chance.

No one is positive that anything will work out,

but what people do is try to see where that road leads them.

If you two are getting along, then go for it.

Every relationship starts off with like, then feelings grow over time.

• @update: Explain that to him clearly. I'm sure he'll stop asking and understand.

What Guys Said 2

• he obvivously thinks things are working out really good to want to be in a relationship so soon, I guess you have to decide if you feel things are going that good as well to determine if you want to get into a relationship with him

• It's way too early. You're right; anyone's interest can change at any time in the early stages, so I would give it at least 5-6 dates before deciding on a relationship.

What Girls Said 5

• he just really likes you

• I totally agree it shouldn't make him lose intrest it just means you like to give it time and know what you're getting into! GREAT CHOICE!

• he just has a different pace but I would definitely wait a little longer.

• maybe he know you can be really good together

• My best advice would.be if you feel like its not time then just wait he should understand het to know him better everything comes with patience but you do what your heart tell you :) goodluck