What do you always expect for a first date?

Question full stated. I expect my date to always open my car door, if you don't open or close my door. Your not a keeper. Or pay for our first date.

Sometimes I also ecpect the First kiss too. Depends though
Its called chivalry. Its not me being high maintenance for wanting a guy to.open my door? And I would think that the guy would pay for a $10 dinner if he's the one asking me out? Like, I have money, I can always pay for my own food. But I would think a guy would do that, that's just me. So chill with all your negative comments

Most Helpful Guy

• I expect to meet a mature woman, but that's rare nowadays so I can't expect that. They are out there but I keep bumping into train wrecks most of the time.

You sound like high maintenance. Don't expect much success in the dating field until you change your attitude. Dating is not about spoiling the woman. It's about meeting a potential partner. There's many mature women who would be offended by a guy opening a car door for them nowadays. They'd be like "Really.. you don't think I am capable of opening my own car door?"

Lucky for me I met a woman who offered to pay for the first date too(we paid separately). Gender roles are diminishing. Get with the times. I don't mind paying every so often, but I'm not looking to be gold-dug. This is why my first dates never go past coffee so I can weed out any potential gold diggers. It works great.

What Guys Said 10

• I expected that they will not start talking about other guys' hot cars, or, as I got older, their bank accounts and golf club memberships...right away comparing my financial status to some toher guy's.

Often I was disappointed,that was exactly how they behaved!

• I usually spot that right in a girl's online dating profile when they list all the material requirements at the bottom that the guy "must have."

• Generally they are't so up front about it, but right away when you meet them you can tell they basically want a copy of your IRS return..

• I expect a super fun night, with lots of laughing and those moments that make you think wow this girl is actually really cool, a kiss at the end of the night, even on the cheek, is pretty much an invitation to have another date in my opinion. But there are other ways of relaying that message also. No sex though or anything sexual other than dancing.

• lol what.

If a girl expects me to pay for a first meeting then I really don't want her. I hate girls who only want guys for their money.

• One of the reasons I don't go on 1st dates that costs money.

• You sound very high maintenance ... I would ditch you on the first date.

• I expect a good conversation, with some humor (if she can't take a joke or is too easily offended, no thanks). I expect her to talk as much as I do, not too much and not too little.

• luckily a blowjob,

joking

but that goes with your stupid expectation that you stated in you quastion

you should not have expectation for my opinion , is you like, you don't like

that simple

• Lies.

• I expect #swag

• at least a blow job or she's not a keeper.

• A kiss at some point otherwise there's no interest.

• I think it's cool for the girl to expect the guy to pay and to open doors and be a gentleman.. And if he doesn't it's cool for her not to want to see him again. Similarly, when I do all of that if I don't get kissed I'm not calling her back.

• No if he doesn't pay. It doesn't mean I'm not seeing him again. I just shows what type of person he is . That's itm but I would see him again if he was personally my guy

• It's cool either way.

What Girls Said 5

• Well I don't expect much from him other than him being real with me, opening up to me and jus being comfortable around me. if he pays for the date thatd b nice but if I end up paying its not a problem. id basically jus wanna get to know him better=]

• If they asked me out, I expect to be damn close to the center of (their) attention (as you can be sure they'll be mine if I accepted).

Other than that, I don't expect anything. Life's more fun with unpredictability. Why take the surprise out of it?

• sense of humour and getting to know the basics of a person.

• Sex

• to be able to get to know each other, he should be chivalrious and pay, at least for the first ones