Haven't heard from him in over a week after two great dates. What's the deal?

met this guy a month ago and it was slow to start up but we eventually went on a date to the movies and then talked and kissed after a long walk. A few days later he asked me out and we had another great date and kissed and cuddled after. Two great nights. But now it's been over a week and he hasn't texted or called. I tried to make plans with him after and he never answered. I know he is very busy with work, but do you think he lost interest? Should I text him again? Maybe I'm over analyzing this, but I really like him.

Also, He told me he's a very bad texter and has apologized a few times, but we can't make plans unless he picks up the phone!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm kinda in a similar situation because this girl I'm seeing isn't good with returning texts and calls as well since she's working full-time.

I'd say give it some time. It seems like really likes you if these past two dates went well. If he didn't respond to your text, then I'd wait a couple of days (I usually wait 3).

If that doesn't work, then try calling and leaving a voice mail to call you back. Nothing again? Wait a week.

If he's still not returning anything, I'd move on, unfortunately.

• Thanks. I'm hoping he's just been really busy. It just stinks because I'm busy as well working two jobs but still can manage a text here or there.

Good luck with your situation as well.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• He still likes you, he is just busy m I'm going through the same and he texts me sometimes 2 x a week with 5 words -_- but we try to communicate. But how far was this date like 5 days age?

• The first date was June 25 and the second was June 29. I briefly saw him on the 4th of July too but in a large group. Nothing since.

• Damn. That's the day I broke up with my ex. Anyway, 2wks is lot. Call him when you know he is free . After that text. If no reply in a week move on :"( I'm so sorry I wish you the best

• i would say he isn't that interested

• he could have lost interest or not, it really depends, wait it out and see

• i would jsut text him.