How should I end things with this guy?

I met a guy a couple weeks ago and I got his number and we started talking. We really hit it off and we were texting constantly and we went out on a date. I don't think I'm that into him anymore though even though I still like him as a person.

Should I just stop responding to his texts or should I just tell him I'm not interested anymore? I feel kind of bad just not responding to him ever again, but at the same time I'm over this "fling" or whatever you would call it.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would jsut tell him I'm not feeling the relationship anymore and that you should try and meet other people

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him in a nice way, it's nothing worse for a guy then not knowing what's going on.

What Girls Said 3

• be sensitive but be hones too. just see what you need to tell him and find a good way to say it.

• Tell him you just want to be friends, if that's what you want.

Be honest but tactful, no reason to be hateful.

Don't just ignore him, TALK to him :-)

• just tell him that you are not interested in persuing a ronantic relationship with him but I would be cool if youd still be friends