No Strings Attatched? No more?

I have been seeing this guy for awhile, we both agreed that we didn't want a relationship just the occasional hook up. About 3 weeks ago, I told him I was starting to have feelings for him and he quit answering my texts messages. I figured he moved on. Then last night he called and wanted to come over, we hooked up and we fell asleep cuddling. He has never spent the night before. Do you think his feelings may have changed also? Or is he hoping I got over whatever I was feeling? How do I ask him without scaring him off again?

Most Helpful Girl

• he won't have big feelings for you.

What Guys Said 3

• Please read my article on the subject:

link

• It's questions like these that legitimately make me think whether or not sex and romantic feelings aren't truly linked.

• You were sex. It was awesome. If his feelings did miraculously change then you will know in a few days and if he doesn't tell you and kind of shuns you like the past then you will know the truth. In essence he will tell you.

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should move on because you were a bootycall

• i don't think so, I think he took advantage of you and the feelings you have for him