If your dating a 10 how would that make you feel going out with them places

How would you feel if you are dating a very attractive woman (sexy face and sexy body) and every

Single time you go out with her, men stear non stop

How does that make you feel? Do you feel proud or scared

Feel free to explain

• Scared of losing her/him to someone else
  • F*** them let them stear, shes/his MINE at the end of the day
  • Kind of both A and B, ill explain.....

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand guys who feel scared, or insecure, or afraid to have the girl they're with looking good. I tell my girlfriend all the time, if we're going out, go ahead and by all means, dress up. Put on that skin-tight body hugging super short dress, show off your @ss, show off your boobs, wear those Gianmarco Lorenzi strapless platform 6" heels, go get your nails done, go get your hair done, go get your make-up done, and let's go out.

I want every guy to know who I'm f***ing and what an amazing time I've having. I love it when guys look at my girl, because that's exactly how I feel, "yeah, damn strait, you wish you could be f***ing that, but I'm f***ing that." I look better than you, I have more money than you, I'm smarter than you, my girl looks better than yours, and you can gauge by how she's dressed that she's very sexually comfortable with herself, so I have a better sex life than you. So, on every single aspect of life that matters, I'm better than the next guy who is staring at her and thinking "f***ing lucky @sshole."

I like it when she goes somewhere alone, when I'm not around, or even if I've left her alone for a moment, and guys hit on her. I know it makes her feel good, plus I feel good twice. First, I feel good for not being that jealous insecure boyfriend that tries to have his girlfriend on lock down. Second, I feel good knowing that other guys basically want what I already have.

I mean, it's different if I'm right next to her, a guy knows that I'm her boyfriend, and despite that still tries to hit on her. That's when the line is crossed, even for me, primarily because the guy is disrespecting me.

But like, she can go ahead and flirt with other guys. I tell her to go ahead and flirt with other guys all the time. It's like entertainment for both of us. Stories about how guys get her free stuff, or how guys try to convince her to break up with her unknown boyfriend so they can be with her, or how guys shower her with compliments, etc.

I guess it's really just the fact that I like making her feel good - about herself. The way I see it, if she's happy, and if she feels great about herself, and if she feels beautiful and sexually wanted with me, and beautiful and sexually wanted by other guys, then she's going to feel very secure with herself in that department, which is an area that's very difficult and very important for women. So, if she feels secure in that department, it just helps the other aspects of our relationship, leads to less arguments, removes any emotional incentives to cheat, and makes for better sex. Plus, girls that are really attractive are so used to being with a guy that's insecure or controlling, that it's like a breath of fresh air to be with someone who openly gives her complete freedom and space. She definitely can't even imagine risking our relationship going sour and having to try and find that same kind of relationship dynamic with another guy.

What Guys Said 8

• If anything I would probably stare with them if I was dating a "10". After all if I am dating her, her looks would have attracted me and her personality would have kept me. personnel I would feel ecstatic to even be with her in the first place being an everyday regular guy myself. Really I probably wouldn't think to much of it since it's a natural and common reaction.

Another thing that anyone has to keep in mind is that, you're in public, people are going to look and stare. I can;t exactly go around blinding people with blind folds, flashbang's or acting like Moe from the three stooges and poking eyes. Another thing is that the eye is attracted by movement and color, combine that with that fact that not everyone may see a "10" all the time. I suppose you could say it's something of a rare phenomena, but that may also depend on what your definition of a "10" is. Every person is different and has a different opinion about everything. And lets face it, as humans when we discover something attractive we have a compulsion to just look at it, it's unknown exciting it...OOOH SHINY! It's... Monty Pythons Flying Circus! :D. Sorry had to throw in the jokes at the end there, couldn't resist.

Take this with a grain of salt, I hope this helps :)

• Well for starters if I knew that I had her for good then I would completely try and show her off, she doesn't have to dress up for me but if she wants to show her self off and feel good about it then go for it.

But in a different sense, if I knew that she could be tempted by other guys I would be more protective and jealous. It mainly depends on the situation you're in. How close you are and how much you trust each other makes a huge difference. Obviously if you're a guy like me dating a 10 then there most be something about me she really likes other than looks so that would help lead me to believe that I could show her off.

• wouldn't make any difference but I do agree its possible to lose them to other people , like I was at a bar the other night with some local girls who were good looking and this one blond who is a 10 was there but she ended up meeting some other guys , I'm just friends with her so it wasn't a big deal but do realize girls like that attract guys and at places like a bar she is going to have some options and meet people . but if actually in a relationship I don't think you should be worried and most aren't going to run off with someone else

• Honestly, fairly indifferent. I guess a tiny bit of both, but really not strong either. I'd be glad if things were going well that she was hot because I find it attractive, but I don't date to impress others.

• As long as they weren't being creepy about it, and she was OK with it, then I'd probably be OK. I'm not really a jealous person, so as long as I felt like I could trust her then I'm not going to worry about her. I'll also admit that I'd feel proud that an absolute 10 wants to be with me.

• Confidence is key to anything. Some "10's" know they are and act like it. The "10's" I prefer are obviously aware of their attractiveness but are down to earth and easy to get along with and talk with.

If they are out with you already, leave the insecurity at home. She said yes when she could have said no.

If guys look, so what. She's not out with them -- she's out with you.

• A 10? LMAO I'm so ugly I couldn't get a women that's a one or 2 to go out with me.

• I really don't worry about the possibility of losign a girl. If she doesn't want to be with me, nothing I can do. Let her go.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd be both scared of losing him and f***ing proud. Like, I think it'd depend on how secure I was in the relationship. If I was dating a 10 and it was a serious relationship from both sides, then hell yeah, let them stare I'd be f***ing secure about him being "mine" and I'd be hella proud of him (and me, hehe)! If it were a really new thing though, like say first date, and he doesn't seem too interested after all, I'd probably be quite scared of him flaking out on me. Generally, if he seems to roam with his eyes and mind a lot, I'd be afraid of losing him. But then again, there are lots of fish in the sea, and a guy who doesn't seem too keen to keep up my interest is not worth my time.

• I'd feel proud. The only time I'd feel insecure is if when other women tossed him flirty looks, he returned them. I would have a problem then.

• i think it depends on the guys confidence.

• i would be so proud

• i would feel insecure a little bit

• I'd be proud to go out with him (am proud) I think I've found quite a looker ;) If there seems to be a girl getting fresh with him I would simply walk up and say Hi babe how ya doin, or give him a peck on the cheek or put my arm around him, and then give her a lovely lovely smile. Which really means (you don't have a chance, so don't even try) No one can be taken from a relationship, unless they want to be taken. As long as I take care of myself and treat him how he deserves to be treated, I don't have anything to worry about. If I was worried about him cheating, then I wouldn't be with him, that simple. We have to be able to trust the ones we love.

• I would be belated to date a 10