Ladies who would you rather date?

A nice guy with a bad attitude or a Jerk with a great attitude?

• Nice Guy
  • Jerk
I guess all women like jerks what a surprise. If they didn't they would of picked the nice guy and have him work on his attitude but since they picked the jerk, this proves nice guys are not liked.

Most Helpful Girl

• They both sound lame...

What Girls Said 12

• Your terms are contradicting. Personally speaking, I'd rather be on my own.

According to some of your comments on this question, you are not a good guy.

You are a bitter self-proclaimed "nice" guy. Sorry dude but you sound exactly like this :

Nice Guy

1013 up, 669 down

A badge of martyrdom. Men who spend their most of their time whining about how women “just want to date jerks”. Oblivious to the fact that no one finds people who feel sorry for themselves attractive, much less people who blame others for their lack of success. Most self proclaimed “nice guys” are just as self-centered and misogynistic as the jerks they gripe about, they are just much more spineless. To stupid to figure why women don’t find them attractive, they conclude that in order to get laid they must treat a woman like sh*t.

They tend to befriend women with the expectation that women owe them something more than friendship, then get all pissed off when the women tells them she’s not interested. Often going after women who are already in relationships, they misrepresent their intentions and try to use emotional manipulation and the facade of friendship as an excuse to get closer to them and score with them.

• Blah blah blah blah don't care what you have to say. Women have no idea what guys go through, but yet they think they do. Maybe if you and other women got their heads out of their asses, guys wouldn't be the way they are.

• Does jerk not automatically mean bad attitude?

• No because women will still find it attractive.

• I rather date GOOD guy with a great attitude

I understand how the nice guy has a bad attitude since nice guys are phonies, but how can a jerk have a great attitude? Part of being a jerk is well, attitude

• Nice guys are phonies? SInce when? Women make guys nice same like phonies because women say they want them but never do.

• LOL at your extreme thinking

You have no personality and expect to ride on being nice? That explains your failures there

• And you will never admit the truth.

• define the terms first.

• None of them..why to go for these two types when there are thousands of other people?

• You mean like rich, tall, and muscular?

• I would just be single.

• the guy with the good attitude.

• a jerk

• That's the same thing

• Not really I wouldn't be all that surprise if these guys did exists.

• the second one if by great attitude you mean confidence.

• Confidence doesn't exist.

• If the nice guy really is *nice* he shouldn't have a bad attitude and if the jerk really is one, he would't have a great attitude. Just saying.

• Nice guys honestly need the bad attitude to get women to like them. If they didn't women wouldn't even talk to them.

• I feel like those two cancel each other out...

• What do you mean?

• Bad attitude/nice & jerk/good attitude.

What Guys Said 1

• How is a nice guy with a bad attitude? lol. Not really a nice guy. And how is the guy a jerk with a great attitude. Not a jerk.

• Like for example a guy is nice around his Girlfriend women hate nice guys, but he gets upset easily? The jerk is sweet and nice but doesn't let people get to him. I'm sure these guys exists?