Dating: 1. I think Women should persue Men. 2. I think Men should persue Women. 3.I think it should be mutual.

Please choose the statement that closest fits your view WITHOUT explaining your answer.

Thanks.

I choose 3. If I had to choose between acting and waiting around id choose to act. so in my case it would be 1. but not because I think women in general should persue. I think anyone who has an interest should go after it. in my case id be the women going after the guy. if I was a guy I'd be the guy going after the woman.. but that is last choice... I prefer it to be mutual.

Most Helpful Guy

• 3, of course!

What Guys Said 8

• 2)

• 3

• I vote number 3

• Well it would require Men not throwing a tantrum when they don't get to be the persuer every single time.

i don't think it will always be that way. I doubt women will put up with it forever. there's no reason to.

• hate how life and society expects us guys to toughen it up all the damn time regarding this

• You know making a poll is much easier :)

I think 3. People "should" go for what they want :)

• I choose 3, but unfortunately it's probably always going to be 2, I hate, despise, loathe gender stereotypes and double-standards with a huge passion, also hate how life expects us guys to be strong all the time

• 3

• Obviously the woman want the guy to do it. It should be mutual

• Im a Woman.I am specifically not interested in leaving what does or does not happen in my life up to someone elses whims. If you have an interest in something in life, you should make an effort. not to do so imo shows weakness of character.

there is nothing obvious about all women or all men. people have differing preferences and behaviors across the board between sexes and more so within the same sex.

I think it is common for people to prefer to act on their own behalf. that's my assumption.

• Number 3

What Girls Said 7

• 3. Having the power to initiate is way better than waiting to be approached. I agree that anyone who has an interest should go for it.

• @Having the power to initiate is way better than waiting to be approached

Absolutely agree.

• i think that if you like someone-pursue them. both genders.

• I think it should be mutual.

• 2. I think men should pursue women.

• 2. I think men should pursue women

• 3, we should all be actiive to find a person to be in a relationship with,

• 3. It should be mutual, of course.