Help me please this is a hard choice!

theres this guy I've liked for 2 years. we both like each other but we have always been dating other people when one of us can date. I asked him out. he said he has a thing with another girl, but he would like to try some other time. Should I wait? I've liked him for 2 years. But we where all ways seeing other people.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have spent enough long time with him, now he says that he has something with other girl, so why to be with him? Liking and having real good relationship are two different things. If there is some tradition of arranged marriage in your culture or society, try to contact some guy from this system, he is supposed to match with you more for culture and social traditions. In many cultures marriage are arranged by parents and success rate is much higher than just because of good feelings marriages.

What Guys Said 10

• Don't wait. Ask him what he thinks about you dating someone else. If he doesn't like it make him date you to prevent it. If he's OK with it than go ahead and date and accept that its just not meant to be for the two of you

• Double date, silly

• I don't think you should stop living your life over it. For yall you know he might end up marrying that chick and then you'd feel like a fool for waiting for the relationship to go south. Just continue on with your life and if an opportunity arises where you're both available then act on it but don't dwell on just the possibility.

• you don't know when they will break up may be it will take years. are you ready to wait that long?

why is he so special there are plenty of guys out there.

• It's now or never

• To whom this may concern when you asked him out and he said that he had this "thing" going he obviously wasn't dating her so don't wait if he wanted to be with you he would of been doing so or invite him over and talk to him about the situation.

• find some one else babe I'm looing for serious relationship if your interested hun depending on were your from

• not worth it

• You can't wait now that you've said that. It's now or never. Seriously.

• no, you are only his second choice. unless you are good with that.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should just get over him because he might not be serious with you

• no of course not.

• i don't htink you should wait