Dating this girl and first kiss?

so I've been dating this girl for almost a month now. we're in a relationship. I kissed her within the first few weeks and she was surprised and said she wanted to take it slow and wasn't ready. I told her that was fine and I'd wait. my question is who dictates when the next kiss happens. do I wait for her? I don't want to like ask her if now it's okay to because she said she wants a man to lead her and if I ask it takes away from me being the guy to take charger and sweep her off her feet.

Most Helpful Girl

• well if you only want to kiss her it would be OK to do it

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe the next time, when you guys get to the point where you are about to kiss, just ask give her a look like you want her. Smile and then whisper "would it be okay if I kissed you right now?" and so it wouldn't be an awkward way of asking. Since you don't know you kinda have to ask I think.. She should say yes! If not like bassman said, it might be better to move on... Good luck!

• It's been a month, just go for it boy :)

• kiss her once you know she would be comfortble about it

What Guys Said 2

• There could be a lot of reasons why she wants to take it so slowly. She may have had a really bad experience at one point in her life, or something else that you don't know about. I agree with sashafierce that you do kind of have to ask, otherwise you'll end up coming off as overly aggressive if she's not ready yet, but there are better and worse ways to do it. Find the right moment, and maybe just say, "I want to kiss you right now," rather than asking. It still gives her the opportunity to say no, but it keeps you from having to blatantly ask permission.

• Dude...this is simple and cut and dry. Look..you shouldn't have time for games or BS. I always kiss her on the lips on the 2nd date. If she didn't like it...them I'm gone. Look, if she's not interested enough for a kiss on the lips at the end of the 2nd date, and thereafter, then she isn't worth your time, and money. This is simple. You move on! The answer is...YOU dictate the kisses...she dictates any other type of touching. You should have moved on the minute she said she wanted to slow down. 99% of women know by the end of the 2nd date whether you're dating material and whether or not they want to see you again. A simple quick kiss on the lips should not be a issue if she really likes you, unless you're dating the wrong girl. Hope this helps. Good luck.