Heard bad things about the guy I'm dating?

So, I just went on a first date with this great cute guy yesterday, and tonight will be our second date. However, today I was talking to a friend who happens to work at the same store as him and she made him seem like not the best guy. She said that he has talked about the girls he's hooked up with and is a bit of a flirt. Should I stay away from him, just be cautious or what? Everything was great until I heard that news.

Most Helpful Girl

• Proceed with caution, but don't do anything rash. Don't let yourself fall head over heels too early or give him much control over your emotions yet. However, people say lots of stuff, and unless she actually dated him - she would have no primary source of info about him. If she did date him, she is probably biased. Therefore, it doesn't help to listen to what people say without a grain of salt.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Ok did this girl already know that you are going on dates with him before she said that? Because if she has known him longer she may genuinely know how he is like. Also, the whole point of dating is to get to know him, he is not your boyfriend, so you should not worry too much

• Listen to the girl because people don't lie about good people.

• i think you should not listen to rumours

• i wouldn't believe them unless I see actual proof

• do you trust the person who told you this? Personally a bad rep is a turn off, true or not.

• To an extent, not a close friend but a girl I graduated high school with.