Would you see this as a red flag on a first date? Sex on the first date?

So I started talking to this guy like a month ago and we finally hung out for the first time last night. He came over and we laid under the stars and just talked for like the whole night. But...like an hour before he left...he tried to make a move on me. Now I really like the part of him that I do know so if feelings weren't involved...I would have let him keep going...but I didn't want to mess up the possible relationship before it even started. I at first like made a joke out of it and I kind of didn't do much to stop it. But I knew I would mess up the possibility of a relationship if I had sex with him...so I asked him to stop and I explained everything and he was obviously disappointed but he was cool with it. Should I see this as a red flag? Like if he liked me in the possible relationship type...would he have tried to make a move on me? Or do you think he's just in it for sex? He wants to hang out again tonight...but I'm not sure what he's looking for. He says he's not into the f*** buddy thing...but obviously he could be lying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Big red flag. It sounds like all he wanted was the sweet honey pot. You did the right thing there. He may also have read signs that weren't there. Going out again seems like a good Idea though. That way if he tries to be funny you can walk away or he might Be sorry for the forwardness

What Guys Said 1

• I personally feel he just want to have fun and enjoy a physical relationship...honestly..I don't find him serious about getting into a true relationship

What Girls Said 3

• yes, by the way he treats you and how he foes about things, I think he shows a red flag

• yes I would think its a red flag.

• ithink he just wanted sex.