1) met online
2) lives pretty close by
3) moved here from a smaller town for work recently
4) never really complimented me on pic or flirted to talk much
5) doesn't bother to really put effort in talking to me
6) made him call me to talk on the phone because I told him he's not much of a texter/easier to get to know someone like that
7) talked for 10 min max b.c. he had to go but asked to meet up for coffee
8) I text him the day off and say I can't make it (he said to let me know if I could or not, but didn't tell me the place/exact time he would want to meet before
9) I text him a day later b.c. of no reply and he said he never got the text (my phone has had text issues so I'll give him that), so I re-schedule the coffee thing and he goes sure.
10) hasn't text me since to ask when/where on that day we should do the date.
Should I even bother and text him back? I feel like I'm putting all the effort in and arranging everything.
Side note about: Never been kissed, 23, only dates like four of them have been from online and all have just gone bad, the guys weren't into me and were a**holes on the date.
So at this point is it even worth to try again with another guy, he seems even less interested than the last and the last guy was A SERIOUS DOUCHE on the date when we met.
Most Helpful Girl
i don't think you should bother and text bacj0