Why do girls take dating really serious?

These days it seems that girls take dating way seriously then guys do. Why is this?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what you're talking about. Only neurotic people who have some mental issues take something like dating seriously. If it leads to a relationship, great. If it doesn't lead to a relationship, it was never meant to be. So, what's the big deal? That's all there is to it.

I know a few girls that date with the expectation of finding the perfect guy to eventually get married to. Those are the same girls you'll see in their 30s and unmarried or just plain old single.

Truth is though, wherever you got that idea from, girls aren't all neurotic when it comes to dating. In fact, most women are pretty chill. Don't let miserable or unattractive women be your sample. Yes, those women take dating very seriously, because they're like a water beggar in the desert - it could be years until she gets another opportunity at a drop of water.

Most girls are genuinely chill about dating.

1|2
    0|0
    • Now that is a great answer!

• Show All
    • Well just like some girls do some guys do.

• I don't think it's true that only neurotic people take dating seriously. Everyone else has no feelings? Bah.

What Girls Said 6

• COZ THEY LIKE You SO MUCH

0|1
    0|1
  • Because they can

0|0
    0|0
  • i think we should all take dating seriously

0|1
    0|0
  • they want a boyfriend, so they think the guy loves her because of that.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are desperate for love!

0|2
    0|0
  • They want to be loved.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!