Why did he randomly stop talking to me?

I was talking to/hanging out with this guy for about a month before the end of the school year. We both went our separate ways for summer and didn't really decide or establish anything other than saying we'd talk when we wanted to (I felt it was too soon for us to have "the talk" although we were getting close and headed in that direction). SInce summer began we texted quite often at the for teh first few weeks and then he randomly stopped responding to my texts and stopped initiating conversations. He is now out of the country on a trip and I never expected to talk to him during his trip because of logistics but I just feel very unsettled that he seemed to just drop out so randomly. He went from being so into me one day to totally over it the next...i have no idea what happened or what to do...

Most Helpful Girl

• well there no much you can do now because he ignores you so you have to let it be and the reasons why he stopped talking to you could be anything from he met somebody else to just not wanna talk to you during the summer time so don't contact him because if he likes he will contact you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah this happened to me to - he just stopped. It sucks but there's not really anything to do about it.

• because he lost interest

• i think he lost interest or found somebody else.