Is he not interested anymore?

I met this guy on a dating site, he told me he likes me and we seemed to be getting along pretty well.

We had sex on our third date which was about a week ago. Even before we hooked up, we wouldn't text all the time but he would initiate it if we hadn't texted for a while. So I am OK with that but I just wonder what is going through his mind about me? Does he like me or does he have no intentions of talking to me ever again?

I also noticed he hasn't logged onto the dating site since we hooked up. I wonder if he is busy dating someone else or just busy with school. Should I try to contact him? It's been 4 days since we last texted, I sent him a pic of something we had talked about before and his reply was "nice!". He texted right away but it was short and he didn't try to keep the conversation going (which again he has done this before but usually reinitiates) Should I just let it go and accept that he just got what he wanted and is done?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first response would be that he got what he wanted and now chooses to move on to the next victim. But now I'm unsure what to think here..

If you really want to know SO bad, why not just message him and ask what's going on? I would be burning to find out what I did wrong.

What Guys Said 2

• just make an effort and contact him

• call him

What Girls Said 2

• yes I think so, he might have only wanted to sleep with you

• I think you should just contact him