Boyfriend broke up with me days before we were going to move in together.

My boyfriend who is now my ex of 2 years recently broke up with me days before we were going to move in together. there was stress of us living in my place for a month, which he felt out of place because barely none of his stuff was there. we argue and try to make things work because our love for each other was very strong. he had disappeared on me before this time and we were always able to work things out. This time we had an argument he pack up his things and left. Didn't hear from him over the weekend. I was totally heart broken, I was so excited to move in together. I felt so crushed that he broke up with me. he texted on Monday asking if I was still moving in with him? I told him no. he said well I guess it is 100% over. I asked what did he think when he packed up his stuff and walked out on me. I have tried to give him his space by not texting or calling. I have texted a few times just so he knows I care but he is really bitter over the whole thing. he doesn't want to talk. we ran into each other last Monday and it was awkard. I didn't stick around long and after I left the text messages flooded in. he said things like when I saw you I was like wow you never got dolled up for me like that. mainly they were childish text messages. I texted him yesterday just asking if he could forward my mail if it goes to the house and he said he is afraid to see me because it hurts too much.. I don't get it. he broke up with me. I have told him I miss him. yet he doesn't want me in his life. he was a family gathering and he wore the sweater I bought him. pictures from fb. I guess my question is how can be so bitter when he broke up with me and is there anything I can do so my libra ex will start talking to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is bitter because he has used a psychological trick to protect his ego. He has placed the blame for the failed relationship on you instead of facing the hard realization that both sides are at fault when a relationship ends.

He wore the sweater because it was clean, not because you bought it for him.

If you want him to start talking to you, you can send him sexy text messages, enticing pictures, apologize to him profusely and promise him all sorts of things if he would only come back to you... but you don't want to go down that road. It's humiliating.

Understand that he's really just angry at himself for being afraid to move in with you, for being too much of a chicken sh*t to break it off with you before on the multiple occasions when he would disappear on you, for acting like a wishy-washy b*tch, and all sorts of other reasons, I'm sure.

Leave this dude in the dust. He needs to do some major work on himself.

• Did you end up getting in touch with him?

• Hi I keep calling him and texting him ever two weeks. with no response today he did reply and I said it would be nice if we could be nice to one another and he said yes, but he needs space.

So I am going to give it to him even though it still hurts day by day it gets better.

What Guys Said 2

• it was obviously too much for him you are better off

• Astrology doesn't have anything to do with relationships.

It seems that he discovered something mischievous about you.

What Girls Said 3

• Give him space

• You need to give him a little space for a few months.

• i thin he's just really immature and can't handle his emotions. then he blames it on you to not move in with him so he doesn't feel guilt for it. if that werent true then he would jump at any chance he could hav eof going back to you