Am I doing it right with my girlfriend? (being rational with her)

So I am really eager to kiss her on the lips and she is too , I asked her for it and she agreed , however she was too shy , which is really cute in my opinion :D and as she'd like to be kissed by me so much , she was more happy that I appreciate her by telling her "as much as I'm eager to kiss you right now , I think it's better to keep it until we're married"...I'm nearly 18 and she's turning 16 soon , is what I am doing right , or should we just kiss? by the way she told me I have only one time to kiss her before we're married :D

Most Helpful Girl

• well I would wait longer if there's only one chance to do if before marrying.

What Girls Said 1

• just kiss her!

What Guys Said 4

• You are not doing it right.

Buddy, I don't see how you can call this girl your girlfriend - it seems way too early. You're talking about marriage, and you haven't even kissed yet? What are you, Amish?

Just f*cking kiss her already and stop asking permission. She wants it, you want it. We all want it for you. Just do it. (Trust me, you'll have more chances to kiss her and do other stuff if you get your proverbial foot in the door.)

• we've been together for 2 years :D

• I don't know of many people who wait to kiss until they are married. If it's something you both want to do - go for it. But I'd stop getting into tempting situations.

• man up and kiss her dude.

• You should just kiss her. There's no right time to wait.