Why does he act differently sometimes?

So I have been talking to this guy for two months now. We have hanged out three times, and we aren't together together as a couple, but we have kissed before. I don't know where we stand I guess we are just getting to know each other. He is kind of weird, because he hasn't asked me out nor on a date, and sometimes he acts so flirty through text, texting me back really quick and just flirting and sometimes he takes hours to reply to my text messages. He is very confusing do you guys think he is just playing or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that he's taking it slow. If you don't want to wait for so long, ask him where your relationship stands.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• sounds like he has a lot of girls on the go and is definitely not interested in a relationship with you. 2 months is quite a bit of time to know you and guys if they really like a girl move in pretty quick and hard core persue her. if he hasn't done that by now then I'm pretty sure he is just playing. he isn't desperate for anything. which suggests he has enough female attention already. or isn't that into you. that is my opinion anyway.

• why don't you just ask him, I would if I were you

• i think he doesn't have much game so he doesn't know when he's being normal flirty or when he's being clingy and desperate so he wants to take it slow sometimes. he likes you but he wants to "woo" you correctly.

• guys are so confusing, he probably just wants and intimate friendship with flirting and casual kiss, he probably wants a fwb..