What are some Good outdoor dates?

Me and the girl I'm dating have been inside our past few dates and we both agreed we want to do something outside for a change! But I don't really know where to start? A simple walk could be nice but we've already done that a few times, anyone got any other ideas?

Closest beach is 2hrs away and we don't have a carnival/fair... I know those ideas are always popular :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Outdoor concert in the local area...many times free.

Picnic at a nice lake or river (paddle boats)( canoes)

zoo

go- carts

Hot air balloon rides

kite flying

Helicopter tour (money money)

rock climbing

botanical gardens

Depends mostly where you're located.

What Girls Said 3

• Mini golf or go paintballing. Both are really fun.

Do you have a nature center where you live? They're not strictly outdoors. Or at least the one near me isn't. It's like, half indoors half outdoors but if you're an animal lover, that'd be a good choice.

• We've talked about going mini putting and then I wanted to take her to this bakery one town over which is really nice and has tons if tarts and pastries.

There's an outdoor centre like 50mins away but we both hate bugs and that place has Alotta them :P

• If you both hate bugs, maybe an outdoor date isn't the best idea lol But the bakery idea sounds like a good one.

• stagazing or palying in the park

• i would go to a picnic and thne stargaze in the night. ride bikes or something.

What Guys Said 4

• there is lots of stuff to do outdoors , local parks might be an option depending on what's available , some restaurants have outdoor patios that are busy this time of year , I don't know sort of depends what's in your town

• Horseback riding, hot air balloon ride, Bird Watching, Outdoor Archery, and my personal favorite, costumed crime fighting.

• if you both athletic then I would run with her I do it with the girlfriend of mine that are uup for a run . . also going to a park and having a picnic or go at night and have a diner thing and make funny things out of the stars :P good luck :). also trying to do community service together is fun :)

• picnic, so she will cook for you