Is he ignoring me? He usually texts first?

I met this guy online 2 weeks ago, don't judge or say its unsafe. I was on omegle just to talk to someone because I was bored & he came across for the same reason. We got talking like we knew each other as friends, usually I never find people I can just talk to on omegle & I gave him my number which I NEVER give out. We've been texting since the day after we met, except once 2 weeks ago since he got his phone taken away. He's been texting first most of the time literally before I'm about to text him. From what I know he's a really sweet & down to earth guy. On Wednesday we were having a normal conversation & he never replied back to the last text I sent. We were talking about senior pictures so it wouldn't have been something I said that would've offended him or whatever. I texted him hey! on Thursday & he didn't reply & he usually does. He doesn't seem like the one to just stop talking like other people I know. He always seems to apologizes when he doesn't reply soon & says goodbye when he has to go. Do you think he got his phone taken away again? We are both 17. We snapchatted once or twice (he doesn't have an iPhone, he used a relatives phone to snapchat) & he is who he says he is. I'm kind of falling for him because he's not a pig or douche bag. He's also only 5 & a half hours away which isn't too far away if we continue talking and want to meet eventually. He seemed interested & into the conversation & if he usually texts first, why would he ignore me? I'm kind of worried and I don't know if I should be. I texted him a 2nd time last night (Sunday) just asking if everything is OK & to text or Skype me when he can. That's all I'm going to send him, I'm not going to be that annoying girl. So guys, or girls, is he ignoring me? Or do you think his phone got taken away? I remember him telling me something that could get him in trouble so maybe that's it? Sorry this is long, I'm just so confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen, very carefully, the only thing you can do at this point IS WAIT and don't put any thought into what is going on...just let it go...if he is in trouble. there is nothing you can do about it and it won't help to feel bad or worry or bug him...especially bugging him...Don't do it...You already messaged him and lets face it, he can message you as soon as he can,...or wants to...He knows how to reach you, so you need to practice the art of caring while also detaching from you emotions...If he gets back in touch he can tell you what happened, if not, you aren't upset about it because you are not going to worry about anything...It obviously was not meant to be if he does not get back in touch...Which I know can hurt, but please, do yourself a favor and remember for every relationship that does not work out...It all leads you to that ONE PERFECT one that is meant for you...Your true love is out there...Trust that you both will find each other by holding all relationships from now on in an open hand...Okay if it doesn't work out because the one that does work out...Doesn't go away, and remains yours forever...but attaching your emotions is a big mistake...trust me, I've made the hardest worst mistakes in my life, I'm 40 years old and I am still learning but if you can learn without the pain, and avoid the hard way, you are doing yourself and your future soul mate a huge favor.,...TRUST THE UNIVERSE to bring you what you TRULY NEED AND WILL BE HAPPY WITH, and when it looks one way but goes another...don't become upset, turn it into what the truth of it is and say to yourself, okay, that hurt, that sucked, but THANK GOD AND THANK MY HIGHER SELF for pointing me in the direction I now need to go...so you can find your soul mate lover, best friend. HE IS OUT THERE...make yourself an asset to him by holding yourself in such esteem that you are not going to ever take anything less than the absolute best and you are not co-dependent or in need of anything to be happy...and that makes you more valuable and more attractive to your mate who will work on his own self to keep you INTERESTED IN HIM...which is way way way better than the other way around...trust me, it absolutely does not work when a woman is trying to get a man interested, he should be the one trying to catch your eye, and when he does...KEEP HIM JUST A TINY BIT on his toes...guessing that he doesn't have you completely wrapped around his finger...I know this goes against how we women want to feel and be...we want to show how much we care and how much we love him...well, there's a place to do that after you are completely committed and even then...pull back just a little once in a while so that naturally, you will DRAW HIM BACK TOWARDS YOU...which is where you want TO FEEL THAT HE LOVES YOU by him COMING TOWARDS YOU rather than you worrying about getting his attention at all...its a very fine line and definitely an art worth learning...I wish you the very best of luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• either you should wait or text him youself

• i would wait for a couple of days, like 4 days and then move on. if he always syas he's sorry he's ignoring you