Is he ever going to commit?

So I been dating this guy for a month. When we started dating I had no idea he was only 3 weeks out of his past relationship. He told me we are dating exclusivly but not boyfriend/girlfriend. We have been on tons of dates he's met my family I'm going to meet his today. Yet he feels kind of lukewarm sometimes he's seems really into me but sometimes not so much. Do you think he will commit?

Most Helpful Guy

• A month is not a long time! It may be too early for him to make a commitment when he's still in some sort of 'rebound' state.

Give him some time; don't pressure him. Maybe you should give him a fixed time frame when he doesn't need to move forward, when he knows he can just enjoy your company. Negotiate that with him; see if he seems to appreciate your putting up with a delay.

He'll always appreciate that you were understanding! Most guys can't handle being pressured in a relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• Seeing as how he just got out of a relationship he may be scared to commit. Do you know on what terms he and his ex broke up? Being cheated on, finding out a person who once loved you has lost interest or fallen for someone else, etc. These can all damage a person in respect to trust and relationships. A month is not a very long time, I have a friend who waited 4 months to finally declare the boyfriend/girlfriend status.

• He's dating you, relax and just let him take things at his pace. Who cares about being boyfriend and girlfriend right now just as long as you guys are seeing each other.

• I changed my mind: No. He won't.

• He'll commit in 67 days.

• i think he will but not right then

What Girls Said 2

• A month is two soon but if you have talked about and he doesn't want lables he won't ever commit

• i think you have to give it some time