What would be a great deal breaker on a third date?

Guys lets be honest,

What would be a deal breaker to make you lose interest in a girl after having two amazing dates. How would you end things? Would you just avoid her or would you flat out let her know eventually?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If she demands more and more attention, and insists on meeting all her friends and family right away, after just a couple of dates, I'd drop contact with her. Also, if she starts forgetting what we've discussed, or doesn't respond when I ask her for help with something, I'll assume she just wants me to serve her.

A lot of girls don't want a relationship, they just want to have a servant, in my teenage days.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Finding out she, when she was a babysitter in her teens, molested her clients. I would end things violently with table flipping if possible. I would flat out let her know that her behavior is just unacceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see how 2 amazing dates would make a guy lose interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Frankly... I don't think there would be any deal breaker for me... after 2 amazing dates

0|0
    0|0
    • That makes it sound like only the first two dates are important I find that hard to believe. There's nothing that would not make you want to see this person again? or lose interest?

• Show All
    • what if she was a serial killer and a child molester?

• Ha ha ha... I suppose those would be the only two stipulations... but even then - depends on the details ;)

• if she doesn't want sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• when he is rude to the waitress or waitor, or when he talks about his exs or complains about a lot of things

0|0
    0|0