Is it normal for a guy you're dating to have female friends over after midnight?

Is it normal for a guy I've been dating for a month, exclusively for 2 weeks, to have two good-looking female friends over after midnight on a weekday? (Who I've never heard of)

they are definitely not relatives!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel better that it was two girls. If it was just one girl that would be a little strange. It just depends on your relationship really. If he normally tells you about all the details of his day and didn't tell you about this then it would be suspicious. On the other hand, if y'all normally don't tell each other too many details then it wouldn't be that disturbing.

• i found out because I saw he was on the dating site we met. so I asked him playfully what he was doing on there. he said two friends were going through his profile and said they wanted to see mine. so he took a pic of all 3 of them with to prove they were there. they were both very good looking and he didn't say who the hell they were...does that make it better or worse !?

• It is normal for a guy who is NOT dating anyone to have girls over to his apartment. You need to tell him that you understand that and you're not mad at him but if y'all are going to go forward y'all should agree to rules in the relationship. I think it's odd if he said he was the one that wanted to settle down but still did this.

• He either sees nothing wrong with it (because he's actually not doing anything out of bounds) or he's trying to make me jealous...probably a bit of both!

What Guys Said 6

• Two? That's normally nothing for you to worry about, not unless you think they're having a threesome or something!

And two weeks does't give you the right to dictate what pretty women he has over to his place and at what times, anyway.

Seriously, it's not likely he's up to anything much with TWO of them. Probably just dropping by to catch up or to conduct some business, or maybe plan an orgy.

Just kidding. About the orgy, I mean!

• hahah threesome...that was definitely the first thing that crossed my mind!

• Pretty darn rare , you know, unless you're paying for it...!

• Yes, if they're his sister and his cousin.

• or two girls he randomly met that night for all I know...

• I'm gonna have to say it's normal for now. He's gonna have to be weaned off of being single, you've only been together exclusive 2 weeks. If it bothers you it's best to tell him up front and don't surprise him down the road in an argument. I will say he probably wishes deep down inside that a threesome would happen because all guys think that when they are in a room alone with more then one girl after midnight or any time of day really, attractive or not haha. It's just how we're wired.

• Oh yeah. It stops being normal around month 4 when exploration outside of "Exclusivity" becomes a no-no in the brocode.

• yes it is normal

• Would look strange to me!

What Girls Said 3

• no, they are most likely hooking up

• No it's not

• yes, if thye are just friends or relatives