What was your first kiss like?

and how do you remember it, how old were you and were you happy just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• My actual first just lips-touching kiss was awkward because I wasn't sure about what I was doing, haha, but I don't ever count that one. The second kiss which I count as my first proper one was hot. I was 18, sitting on my boyfriend's lap in a club, and just turned around and kissed him. I was pretty happy :)

What Girls Said 9

• I was 14 and my first kiss was disappointing. I was on a date with this guy I barely knew and he had told me earlier that he was going to kiss me, so I was nervous. We were in the movies and about a quarter of the way through, he said "so, you uh, wanna do that thing we talked about?" It killed the moment and the kiss itself was an awkward sort of open-mouth thing. After it was over, I turned to watch the movie and I thought, "well that's it. I've had my first kiss."

• Summer afternoon, we were nervous and smacked our faces together. We pulled back groaned then I kissed him again. It was a stupid kid crush but its a funny memory to look back to

• I was 18. It wasn't that good on my part. The guy was to aggressive with the kiss and some how kept clinking his teeth against mine.

• was 20, my crush asked me if I want a kiss <3

• I was 20 years old and I actually didn't like it that much because I wasn't attracted to him, but then feelings started coming and he ended up becoming my first boyfriend.

• My very kiss was when I was 5, my mom's friend had a son who had a crush on me. He was like 5 too, and so he just randomly kissed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth. It was gross so I don't consider that my first kiss.. My almost first real kiss was when I was 14 with my stepdads grandson, we were messing around and he stuck his lips out for me to kiss him, I went for it but when our lips touched slightly he backed up. My first real kiss was with another girl, we were friends and it was when I was 14 (I"m 16 now). We were hanging out at her house and we got bored so we were like "wanna make out?" so we did.. it was pretty intense, I liked it... Now every time I go over her house we end up making out...

• I was 17 and it was awkward

• i was 18, it was more thna one kiss and I liked it it was exciting actually.

• it was in cancun, I was kind of drunk, the guy just kissed me even though I was totally avoiding it and I dint like it, he sure did because he cam erunning after me the next day

What Guys Said 5

• I don't remember how old I was but if was the cousin of my childhood best friend. We were playing truth or dare and he dared me to kiss her with tongue. I remember making a big deal of it. I was really young and those kinds of things were gross at the time. I don't even remember the girl very well, I couldn't tell you her name, but I remember her being allot older and being abnormally well developed, while I probably didn't even have a single hair on my balls. It was awkward.

• First proper girl-on-boy kiss? First kiss with erotic overtones?

Don't really remember when. Pretty late, 18 or so I think. Nothing special. Didn't particilarily like it.

• I remember it well. I was like 13 or 14 and yes I liked it.

• ky first kiss was with this girl I really liked in my blue bmw

• I was 17. First girlfriend. She was sweet. She stole my first kiss (quick peck). Then a full blown makeout session occurred right then. Looking back I was so young and inexperienced and both of us didn't know quite what we were doing, but if felt really good