I'm dating this guy who has a high social life...?

I met him a week ago, he got my number and started texting me. He says good morning and goodnight. And we do text a lot, but what bugs me is that he's always hanging out with his friends almost everyday. He would text me " hey, I'm going to the gym ill text you when I'm done. " then like 10hrs later , he would text back " sorry I went to my friends house" /:

He is really nice/ sweet / respectful , and I do like that about him. And he probs does this almost everyday. But when we text it's not just at night it's during the day/ afternoon. And he would ask how my day was or what I'm doing..etc.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• if I were you I would keep my options open

What Guys Said 2

• just don't wait around for him. he has a social life and I guess at this point his friends take a precedence. if you want things to proceed perhaps try to not only text but talking on the phone or better yet in person

• It's been a week. Stop asking.

What Girls Said 4

• Why don't you do the same to him? See if he gets bothered by it. He wants you to want him and is trying to see if you'll take his crap. Don't hun! Life is too short and he needs a wake up call. Don't text him and see how he likes it

• If a guy doesn't text you during the day only in the morning and night..there must be something wrong..who says he went to the gym for 10 hours and to his mates, maybe he was with his girlfriend. Personally I wouldn't trust guys who don't reply during the day. I don't trust this kid, I think he hacks :D

• try to do more stuff yourself and don't wait aroud for him. let him know you are doing good things to say you are going to bars and thinks like that.

• i think you should just give him time