Have you ever kissed someone right after you both got finished eating?

I thought about this. Isn't it kind of disgusting to kiss someone who has remnants of steak or potatoes still in their mouth?

Most Helpful Girl

• just a little peck is not the end of the world

• but what if ya'll are eating and then you go to the bathroom to brush your teeth but your date doesn't and then you go back to their place and things get hot. do you care if their hot garlic onion ring breath is all in your face?

• i obviously care, that is why I said peck is ok

• I understood that. I asked something different. are you fine with more than a peck?

What Guys Said 2

• I think kissing in the morning before you brush your teeth is gross lol...morning breath :l.

On a side note, if you seriously have that much food in your mouth to the point where it's disgusting to kiss someone, you need to chew and swallow your food better. Or grab a toothpick at least.

• cant stand when someone wants to kiss after eating pickles or anything with lots of garlic! That is also the reason I cannot date a smoker that smell and taste you get from a kiss is so nasty

What Girls Said 3

• The idea has always grossed me out. They should at least rinse out their mouh first with water or something.

• I don't mind as long as we both are eating the same thing lol

• yes and I didn't find it disgusting.