Why is he showing less interest if he really likes me?

I've been seeing a guy for only a few weeks... At first he would contact me a lot (mostly text) and keep the flirty banter going and we were going on two dates a week... He went away for a week and has been contacting me a lot less since but at the end of our date he makes nice plans with me a week in advanced (but only one plan this week). In person I can tell he likes me the same and he told me he really likes me. I went on a few dates with other guys at first and I now know he's been doing the same... I just don't how he can really like me if he's showing me less consistency.. We met threw online dating so I don't get why he wants to take his time/things slow if he is on a cite for people looking for a serious relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's just keeping his options open at this point. It' may be too early to tell.

What Guys Said 1

• he is keeping his options open

What Girls Said 3

• maybe your an average to him now

• an average? I know I'm not average in general lol what does that exactly mean?

• I'm not trying to sound like I'm full of myself but I'm like the naturally adorably sexy type (espesh this time of year when I'm tan and I let my long hair air dry and ware shorts and sun dresses)... and I'm a fun chill person.. My personality can be intense for some but I know this guy doesn't feel that way... I think it's not because of me but because he is maybe spooked because he just got out of a serious relationship? Like I'm obvi the priority girl because he takes me out on the weekends (not weekdays)

• really! well maybe your not the answer he's looking for. just saying

• he just lost interest

• i think you arnet a challenge know like you are safe.