Do girls like hearing from someone they just met every day?

I met a girl online about a week ago now. We exchanged 2-3 messages a day until yesterday. I had given her my phone # the second day but she never texted me or called me, but we still exchanged messages online. Yesterday she sent me a message saying "Why are we still talking on this site? What is your phone # again?" We spent the next 3 hours texting each other back and forth and had a great conversation. We ended up texting until like 3 am when I realized how late it was and told I was sorry for keeping her up that late and she responded "No worries I have definitely enjoyed staying up with you! Goodnight :)"

So should I text her again today? It is 9:30 at night here and I have been busy all day and I know she worked two jobs today so I don't think she has been home either, but I am not sure if I should text her again tonight or if I should give it a day or two. We haven't met in person yet, so I am not sure if daily texts would be too much at this point. Should I wait to see if she texts me, should I send her a text or should I give it a day or two?

Most Helpful Girl

• you don't need to give it more than a day to show interest... just don't over text in that day... but I would say like 3-10 back and fourth texts in a day (can be split up like 3 in the morning and 3 at night) should be your ideal... I hate when a guy shows a lot of text interest for the first two weeks and then shows less effort after that on a daily basis after even though they like me...Personally I don't get why people date each other for months before going into a relationship... I usually know after 5 dates if I want a relationship with a guy... but when a guy takes a step back even if it's threw text I note it and figure that he doesn't like me as much as he did

• Thanks. I ended up texting her and we have a date tomorrow. I think she liked getting the text and it didn't seem too soon.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say its too much right now.

Let her miss you !

Miss a few days of texting and then continue where you two left off.

You aren't in a relationship yet, it's more suitable when you do it when you are in one.

• Just curious about this... I have a situation where I met a guy on holiday and now we're messaging lots every day, even though he lives on the other side of the world. Do you think that means he's interested?

• I think you should wait at least a few days.

• no, I think that would be too much

• no I think you should wait two days.

What Guys Said 0