What happened to our bar date? Did he change his mind?

I just asked this question about a week ago, about the same dude (please read for background info). link

So, he told me on Saturday I believe that he would see if we could go out Thursday, and see if our male mutual friend/coworker could cone, and would keep me updated. I told him layer that day that it was okay if the coworker couldn't make it. He grinned really wide and said "okay" and smiled hard at me later.

He has had my cell # since Friday. I don't have his. Why haab't he texted me to firm up Thurs? It's Wednesday already!

Sorry for the typos.
Still no word from him. :( I'm really disappointed. :( </3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's Friday where I am. Did you miss it?

If you typed exactly what he said, then he said that he "would see", so he didn't exactly confirm anything, right?

Could this guy have really bad memory? If so, then maybe you're just a friend to him. If you were that important to him, he would have remembered. Yet, just because he forgets, doesn't mean he doesn't care, right? So it's really hard to tell why he didn't call, because it could be a number of things, and we can't really be sure.

Perhaps the best thing to do is to wait it out. If he really wants to do this, then you're bound to be able to go out with him one day, right? If he doesn't care enough, then you may feel bad, he isn't the right person (only if he doesn't care).

It would have been good of him to call at least a day or two in advance. Calling in advance would be the polite thing to do, and prevents worry, allowing for adjustment of plans. If this only happens once or twice, it's no problem, but if it happens repeatedly, he either has really bad memory, which is unlikely, he has commitment issues, or he is just trying to play with you (which wouldn't be good).

What Guys Said 4

• I think you should remain optimistic, just don't be waiting around too much for him to make all the moves. He may be a bit slower to act that other guys you're accustomed to dating. It seemed like he didn't even want to see you anymore perhaps because of his family, but I guess he's still trying. By now though, you really should have his cell number so I would work on getting that. And when you do get it, use it wisely. He probably doesn't give it out too often because he doesn't want people flooding him with texts/calls. As for this date, unless he tells you otherwise, assume its still on. If you go and he doesn't show up though, give him hell for it

• Nooo this is a different guy xD

• Yeah. I was really sprung over this guy and I'm resisting the urge to stay inside all day and cry.

• aww =/ Don't do that! Go out with a couple lady friends or something to take your mind off it!

• He may call you today as in the day before to confirm the plans...I know I tend to also confirm the day before to make sure the confirmation is fresh in her mind. :)

• Haha hopefully.

• Yeah... I don't know what I did wrong. No word from him.

• Hmmmm... well. you may just want to prepare yourself that maybe he just isn't that into you. you do still have this one day. but just don't get your hopes up I guess.

I would just bite the bullet and just ask him out myself and hope for the best or prepare to deal with rejection head on. But I know some girls just aren't the type to do that.

Wish I could offer more positive advice here, but yeah given that its been almost a week and he hasn't said anything or even texted you? yeah doesn't sound like he's too interested.

• I only work weekends and I don't have his number. Hence everything.

• Yeah I know. believe me I do haha. I hope for the best. good luck!

• Yeah :/ thanks haha. My girl friend thinks he'll text me tomorrow.

• I think that you should keep your options open

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think he's exactly interested, he's trying to make it less of a date.

• I don't get why he was so happy when I said it could be just us then does this (disappearing). Yiu could be right...

• He wasn't into you

• i don't think he likes you that much