When a guy takes it slow physically when dating. Looking for opinions.

We have been dating little over a month, we see each other about 2 times a week and the rest of the time he either calls me or texts.

We get along wonderfully and have great fun. He tells me I'm wonderful. We have barely gotten past 2nd base. We kiss and neck like teenagers. Some touching other places but not much. He is very respectful and understanding and says there is no rush. We talk about what we want to do to each other all the time.

But why is he taking it SO SLOW?

Most Helpful Guy

• Agreed. Take the lead. If things are going well early on in the relationship, sometimes guys get timid because we don't want to screw things up. Once that barrier is broken, things should get a lot more interesting.

What Guys Said 3

• Because he has no self confidence. Next time, unzip his pants and give him a BJ. He'll get the hint!

• Well if you want it moving faster get it there. You've talked about what you would do to him, get one started. Some guys need a little kick start to know its ok.

• take the lead if it is that slow

What Girls Said 1

• i think he needs nudges for him to be more agressive. or try ro make a move.