Which type seems more right type of person to date?

Explain why which ones more wifey or hubby material

• Shy/faithful and well focused
  • Outgoing Friendly but wild and trashy
  • Porn model

Most Helpful Girl

• Which type seems more right type of person to date?

B Outgoing Friendly but wild and trashy

I prefer outgoing people to shy people and in my opinion most guys are either wild/trashy, want to be, or praise guys that are.

A doesn't appeal to me as I find shy guys tend to be boring to me or bitter, resentful, misogynistic due to their failures with gals. Faithful means sh*t to me since I find guys are only faithful if they lack the opportunity to be unfaithful and well focused doesn't add anything to me.

C doesn't appeal to me since I like my orgasms and it seems most guys in p*rn are for their own pleasure and ego trip.

• but p*rn guys are bigger. isn't it a plus point for u?

• @humanbeing

Nope being bigger doesn't counter being focused on only his pleasure, female degradation, or the misogyny.

What Guys Said 5

• Ummm this is a no brainer. Anyone who isn't insane or mentally retarded would pick the A. Clearly we have (at the moment) about 9 people who are retarded and will likely be sitting there at 50 with STD's, kids out of wedlock, unemployed, psychologically damaged, a criminal record, and a plethora of other negative things.

• This question is stupid. Here's why.

It's completely one-sided. You make it sound like a shy girl won't cheat, when they could, and some would. Or that an outgoing girl will have to be a cheater. Heck I've known some trashy people who can still stay faithful. Also you said porn MODEL, and really, when you get down to it, adult modelling, and softcore stuff is still basically just modelling.

Ask this question again with the options a little more fair. Make it a little more clear that all three options are faithful, but saying "assuming all three are faithful" or something similar, and THEN see how one-sided the answers AREN'T.

• a outgoing girl

• Obviously the faithful one would make the best wife. Shy and well focused are major bonuses as well.

As for number 2, outgoing and friendly are fine, but trashy and wild is a deal breaker for me. It's one thing to be promiscuous in the bedroom with just you, but another entirely if she acts trashy and wild in public.

As for number 3, heck no, for several reasons.

• A: would make a better wife or husband. They are faithful and well focused.

B: I am not an outgoing or wild kind of guy so I would have compatibility issues. Her being friendly is a plus, but I don't want a trashy woman at all.

C: No. Just no.

• What would you think if yuu were faithful and Christian family would you except you're date to pose Nude for the world to see would you support her for it or stop dating her and just keeps friends

• Oh what if they were catholic Christian would they still support you for dating her ?

• It really depends on how strict they were and which parts of the bible they paid the most attention to. My parents don't take it too seriously. Some Catholics would have a problem with it, and some wouldn't. If they are very strict then it might be a problem. I however would still introduce her, and expect them to behave themselves. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean that you should mistreat them. A good christian would try to convert her with love, and not reject her.

What Girls Said 16

• Why are those the only options... someone can be outgoing and friendly, someone can be outgoing without being trashy, someone can be shy and unfaithful, someone can be well focused and wild, etc etc...

out of the three obviously the shy/faithful & well focused individual is more marriage material...but that's ONLY because you put the word TRASHY in the second option...someone can be outgoing and friendly and wild...and still be marriage material (for me at least)...

anyway, I'm gonna vote p*rn model, just so I can see the results.

• A. because they are most likely nice and reliable and will stand by you and always be there for you :)

• A for sure the other two are not relationship material

• I am pretty sure most will answer A, cos when you make a long term commitment, you will need a stable girl. Maybe if it is juz for sex or dating B/C will suffice.

• According to the choices... There's only one good selection. Needs more options.

• Your poll is a little...blah

So A all the way.

• A. Faithfulness seem to be rare these day but in a good relationship we need to stay faithful.

Shyness is cute I like that in a guy :)

• I think you didn't put enough options for personality, 80 percent is too high.

• Isn't obvious that the best person to marry is a faithful person?

• a faithful person.

• Thank God for the poll results!

Although looking around you'd think B is winning...

• shy and faithful obviously

• lol it's pretty obvious . They faithful one.

• Probably the shy faithful one

• Faithful

• Shy/faithful and well focused !