How's this date sound?

So thus girl and I have ran into one another a few times the past two times have been missed opportunities for odd reasons but now we've finally got to know each other. Unfortunately I'm moving quite a bit a way in 4 weeks and she had said it sucks that were just now getting to know one another and that I have to leave. So in the meantime I want to at least take her out and treat her well show her what she deserves Because she's a good girl but has problems with the guys she tries for. Any ways so I'm thinking of taking her to this great jazz club and get all dressed up for it and then drive up a mountain over looking our city and watch a movie in the bed of my truck with some beer any good?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is very sweet.

What Girls Said 2

• i would like that

• i think that is too much

What Guys Said 1

• I would keep it simple. Keep everything public, if you get her off to herself she'll think you just want the usual... If you are really interested, take her out, but skip the movie in the bed of your truck part. Give her a reason to comeback for more, especially if the main outing was great.

• well we have hung out quite a bit before the date so we know each other decently well and she knows how I act/think which isn't "take her out and bang her" lol and if I had more time it'd be simpler but 4 weeks is not much time

• No worries man, just keep it simple. That's all I'm saying.